Microsoft and Xtracta
Xtracta is seamlessly integrated with Microsoft Dynamics allowing users to quickly and accurately import their invoices into their Microsoft software at a fraction of the cost of alternative solutions.
The touchless data capture removes the need for manual data entry and enables real time visibility of the Accounts Payable process.
- Automatically capture data from a variety of document types: pdf, doc, png, jpeg, tiff, xls, odt, csv
- Match extracted data with existing data to perform comprehensive validation or auto completion
- As cloud-based technology there is no infrastructure investment required
- AP invoice automation capabilities
- AP invoices and credit notes are managed in one place
- Supports multiple communication channels: email, scan, manual or batch
- Automatic recognition of subsequent invoices which ensures the highest possible accuracy rate in scanning and minimising human intervention
- Keeps track of user activity such as who created the record and when
Document data captured from
Accounts Payable Invoices
Xtracta data capture integration
Microsoft is a world leader in software, services, devices and solutions. Their ERP and CRM solutions aim to drive digital transformation in organisations and work seamlessly together across sales, customer service, field service, operations, financials, marketing, and project service automation. Microsoft has an extensive global partner network ready to help customers get the most of their software.
Complete the form to request more information on this solution.
Xtracta Head Office
+64 9 951 0448
45 O’Rorke Road,
© Xtracta Limited NZ 2018 | Automated Data Capture – Delivering Data How You Want It.